- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M5 two-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 3,800 square feet. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M5 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1267 Mbps and works with major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for over 100 devices.
- TP-Link HomeCareTM provides a suite of personalized and secure features, including Parental Controls, built-in Antivirus and Quality of Service (QoS).
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Fast. Stable. Everywhere.
Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System AC1300 Dual-Band Wi-Fi
Eliminate weak signal areas with whole-home Wi-Fi. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
No More Buffering
Tired of endless loading? With an ever increasing number of bandwidth-hungry gadgets in our homes, you need a network that can rise to the challenge. With network speeds three times faster than the previous generation routers thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, Deco can provide lag-free connections for over 100 devices.
All Decos Work Together
Deco M5 is compatible with other Deco models to form Mesh network. Expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.