Skip to content
Warranty and Exchange Policy
- One to One Exchange is applicable for online transaction within 14 Days (subject to stock availability )
- One to One Exchange is entitled for products with a manufacturer’s defect
- Packaging of the product must in good condition (including its content)
- Customer need to contact us within 14 Days from the date of invoice
- Product must accompanied with original receipt
- Certain products are not available for One to One Exchange such as LAPTOPS, DESKTOP, INK CATRIDGES ,TONER, PRINTER, HARDISK, and need to send to manufacturer’s service center for warranty
- Goods sold are not refundable
- We will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period – 1,3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- Customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets to claim warranty at his/her own cost
- For exchange or warranty purposes, customer needs to email. Please include the following details in the email – Invoice No, Name, Contact No, Product to exchange, Faulty Reason.
- The products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our outlets for exchange or warranty services
- You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes
- Most of our products came with manufacturer warranty, you can directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer’s warranty.